Roll your armadillo ’round 75-plus wild western mazes. Grab the gold and keep your eyes peeled for traps, puzzles, critters and more!
- Unique, challenging puzzle+action game designed especially for cell phones.
- Simple controls are easy to learn, but provide a long lasting challenge for hours.
- 75+ original levels, carefully designed so each level is more challenging than the last.
- Levels include training grounds, forest mazes, rocky deserts, underground caves, island scenes, and dark canyons.
- Unlock new levels as you advance through the game. You can start a new game from any unlocked level, so you don't need to start from the beginning every time.
- Saves high scores, best times, and minimum number of moves for each level, unlocked levels, and one saved game.
Tips and Tricks
- Moving: Use the UP, DOWN, LEFT, and RIGHT keys to move your armadillo to get all the coins to beat each level. Once you start rolling in a direction, you can't turn yourself until you are stopped. You have as many tries to beat a level as you want!
- Restart: Press the # key to restart the level when stuck.
- Pause: Press the CLR key to pause the game and access the pause menu.
- Peek: Press the 1 or 3 key to toggle peek mode. When in peek mode, use the arrow keys to move the window. You can also press OK to return from peek mode to play mode.
- Choose Your Level: You don't have to play each level in order, so jump around if you get stuck. As you beat levels, new groups and new levels will be unlocked. You can select a new group in the Select Group menu, or a new level in the Select Level menu, by pressing LEFT or RIGHT. You can also scroll by group in the Select Level menu by pressing UP or DOWN. If the selected level is locked, you won’t be able to play it yet.
- Saving: The game will be saved whenever you exit the game. If there is a saved game, you’ll be able to select “Continue” from the main menu.
- Stats: Play each level over again to get a better time, or to beat it in less moves. You can view how well you've done on all the levels in the Stats menu.
- Options: To enter the Game Options menu, select it from the Main Menu. (Some of these options are also available in the Pause Menu while playing the game).
- Sound and Vibration: You can turn on and off the sound from the Options Menu or the Pause Menu. There is also a vibration option, which lets you play the game with no sound, but your handset will vibrate when certain events happen.
- Tips: To help you learn how to play, there are pop-up tips that show up when you are playing the game. You can press an arrow key or OK to clear the tips. If you want to turn them off completely, you can do so in the Options Menu or the Pause Menu.
- Restart: To lock all previously locked levels and reset all stats, you can select Reset Game from the Options Menu. This will erase all your player, level, and group statistics.
- Language: You can change the game language to English, Spanish, or Portuguese in the Options Menu.