Best-selling arcade puzzler now on the App Store! Life’s tough when you’re an armadillo who can roll but can’t stop – especially when you’re trying to strike it rich in the Wild West! Position the armadillo so you can scoop up the gold while avoiding snakes, scorpions, spikes, and other dangers.
Armadillo Gold Rush has 75+ levels of obstacles, enemies, and traps standing between your armadillo and precious gold. Puzzle out a path that rolls your armadillo over the coins without losing its life. To grab all the gold you’ll need to get clever with bombs, blocks, tunnels, one-way doors, rockets, switches, and most of all your brain!
A mobile best seller for 10+ years, Armadillo Gold Rush has been recreated for iPhone & iPad with updated graphics and easy-to-learn touch controls.
- Unique, challenging puzzle+action game designed especially for cell phones.
- Simple controls are easy to learn, but provide a long lasting challenge for hours.
- 75+ original levels, carefully designed so each level is more challenging than the last.
- Levels include training grounds, forest mazes, rocky deserts, underground caves, island scenes, and dark canyons.
- Unlock new levels as you advance through the game. You can start a new game from any unlocked level, so you don't need to start from the beginning every time.
- Saves high scores, best times, and minimum number of moves for each level, unlocked levels, and one saved game.
Tips and Tricks
- Moving: Slide your finger UP, DOWN, LEFT, and RIGHT to move your armadillo to get all the coins to beat each level. Once you start rolling in a direction, you can't turn yourself until you are stopped. You have as many tries to beat a level as you want!
- Restart: Choose "Restart Level" from the pause menu to restart the level when stuck.
- Pause: Press the pause icon in the upper-left corner pause the game and access the pause menu.
- Peek: Press eye icon in the upper-right corner to toggle peek mode. When in peek mode, drag your finger to move the window. Tap the screen to return from peek mode to play mode.
- Choose Your Level: You don't have to play each level in order, so jump around if you get stuck. As you beat levels, new groups and new levels will be unlocked. You can select a new group in the Select Group menu, or a new level in the Select Level menu, by pressing the LEFT or RIGHT icon. You can also scroll by group in the Select Level menu by sliding your finger UP or DOWN. If the selected level is locked, you won't be able to play it yet.
- Saving: The game will be saved whenever you exit the game. If there is a saved game, you'll be able to select "Continue" from the main menu.
- Stats: Play each level over again to get a better time, or to beat it in less moves. You can view how well you've done on all the levels in the Stats menu.
- Options: To enter the Game Options menu, select it from the Main Menu. (Some of these options are also available in the Pause Menu while playing the game).
- Sound: You can turn on and off the sound from the Options Menu or the Pause Menu.
- Tips: To help you learn how to play, there are pop-up tips that show up when you are playing the game. Tap the screen to clear the tips. If you want to turn them off completely, you can do so in the Options Menu or the Pause Menu.
- Language: You can change the game language to English, French, Italian, German or Spanish in the Options Menu.